- We see a “Church” that serve Jesus Christ alone and his purposes
- We see a church that is committed to the cause of the kingdom
- We see a church that covers the globe with the message of Jesus Christ through any means available that glorifies God, church planting, Media.
- We see a church that is empowering leaders to become relevant in faith by addressing issues of their societies
- We see a church that is committed to raising kings and priests to our God
- We see a church that influences society with kingdom living
- We see a church that walks in the glory and the power of God with sign and wonders
We believe that the Bible is inspired by God
We believe the Godhead to be eternally co-equal and co-existent in three persons. Not three Gods, but one, not one person but three, namely: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Ghost and was born of the Virgin Mary. Thus we uphold His absolute Deity as well as His complete humanity, two natures but one un-divided person.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ We believe in the bodily resurrection of all dead
We confess the Lord Jesus Christ and no other as Head of the Church and as our Lord.
THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will manifest Himself in Glory, Majesty and Power in His physical Presence.
Every individual has sinned and is guilty before God. Man is by nature depraved and incapable of saving his own soul.
THE NEW BIRTH
We believe the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in the New Birth; in which a sinner is born-again as a child of God.
We believe that the true Church consists of the community of true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the baptism (by full immersion) of believers only.
THE LORD’S SUPPER
We believe in the breaking of bread as commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ and as practiced by the early Church.
THE PRIESTHOOD OF BELIEVERS
Each individual believer has free and equal access to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, as a believer-priest.
The ascended Christ has given various ministries to the Church, to strengthen the Church.
We believe in miracles, both as recorded in the Bible, and as happening in the present day.